Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sawaren Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I heard that the development of the game takes place.This is so?(Sorry for the extraneous topic)

Errors in spelling? Google is guilty
(Language of the inscriptions - Russian))
Support
Support

Yes, Divinity 3 is currently under development. The official name is not known publicly yet; Larian is just calling it Project E.

Dragon Commander is expected to be released towards the end of this year. Project E should be officially announced by then, but we don't know when that will be or how long after Dragon Commander it will be out.

There are some links to what we do know quoted below from an older topic. Search for posts by Lar_q with 'status' in the title for later updates, or check out Lar's blog, though there wouldn't be anything significant in them about Divinity 3.

There are lots of details out now for Dragon Commander, but not much about Project E (other than it having a top down camera view). See Lar's post here for the first details of both projects, and there were some earlier comments in the older topic Status update. The latest news on project E is in the more recent Status update and Status update (long overdue) topics. The most recent status updates of June 9th, June 23rd and July 11th don't contain much info on the games (more behind the scenes stuff and other projects).

Sawaren Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
If I understand correctly, that DC will be released by end-2012?

Support
Support

Yes, that is the plan. Of course that may be subject to change until an official release data is announced.

Sawaren Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Of course I think that will be released before.I will wait. silly

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard