Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joram Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
O yeah, the "hardcore" is melting down a bit by me (if my hero got killed, I do not start back at Level 1!), but still I TRY hard to not got killed ! Maybe I must change the title of this thread into:
"Roleplay adventure of a Ranger Mage" wink

Recently I though: let's make it a nice roleplaying story of my own hero :
and so I decide to play a more real personality, a "Ranger Mage", using almost only mage/ranger skills (rather than take a cocktail of different skills like the more pure warrior skills and/or survivor skills, etc)
+
now I decide to use only Weapons that are Mage (or Ranger) related, like a spear with a big MP-boost.

So in the first place (from level 1 to ca 15)I put most points into constitution and search for HP-boosts via equipment. Now, at level 20 and higher I start to boost as many as possible my MP and other stats. Now my HP & MP is above 500. Some dangerous enemies cando a succesful hit at a rate of 600 HP !! So such enemies I try to avoid if necessary and use for sure ranged attacks to kill it.

But I love the quests in DD !! So many, but also so strong and a big variation of quests up !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
A
stranger
stranger
A
What's your favorite class to play? And do you have a favorite weapon? So far I'm trying to make use of the survivor's sneak skill with the bow but I also like going headfirst into combat~

Joram Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Difficult to say, in fact, and in some way I like all kind of classes.

But honestly? Most of all I like magical spells, so a Mage is what I take mostly, but never a pure mage because I like to change now and then (variation!) a bit, so that's the reason I play now not as a Mage, but as a Ranger Mage. In Divinity II (DKs) I play now as a Ranger Priest.

The very first playthroughs that I started to play RPG's I mostly take a Sword (and Shield).

After a long time I try other things out and DD is a perfect rpg to try out many things ! Even use a Spear now, something I never did before ! And a Bow ! But use mostly Elemental Arrows with the bow, great & strong skill !

O, DD is really, really wonderful !!
Can't say it enough, sorry I say it agian and again, but .. can't say it enough ... Divine div is a Masterpiece and it can't get out of my Mind, never,
it's forever !!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard