Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I can't find Eolus Thunderstorm in the Commemorative Plinth. I already had the restore the Council of Seven mission. And also, I can't find Arandalis in the town prison. I'm already using version 1.34.

Last edited by mynameborat; 20/12/10 05:56 PM.

ninja
Support
Support

Sometimes the dwarven council member moves into the house just south of the monument. He can 'hide' in the shadows, so if you don't see him right away when you enter the house, walk around the inside near the walls and he should step out when you get close. One person reported that he moved over by the town crier.

For the prisoner, he should be in the house just south east of the mayor's house, locked up in the cellar (accessed by a hatch). I don't recall if you actually need to talk to him, or if he just provides a bit of background and a hint for where to go next.
You don't need to get the password out of the mayor; using it will get you past a sentry in the dwarven halls mine, but it is an easy fight that gives more experience than using the password.

A belated welcome to the forum. wave

M
stranger
stranger
M
Picked up this gem of a game on the steam summer sale and I have gotte quite far into the game but I have teh same problem as the person above. Cannot find Eolus Thunderstorm in any of the locations stated. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Since it's the main quest, I can't finish the game without it frown

M
stranger
stranger
M
Solved it myslef thankfully, had to scry for him again at the council of 7 and he spawned. smile

C
stranger
stranger
C

ouch

I am having the same problem. I've searched everywhere in and around the Dwarven village, but I cannot find Eolus Thunderstorm anywhere. I tried "scrying" for him again, but he did not spawn. When I do scry for him my character says "Hmm... I don't think I recognize this dwarf." Zandalor says he doesn't recognize the dwarf either. Is there someone I have to meet or some other quest I have to solve before Eolus Thunderstorm will appear?

Support
Support

You need to complete 5 of the other council member quests before you can successfully scry for the dwarven council member, and then you will be able to find him in Glenborus, the dwarven village.

Welcome to the forum. wave

C
stranger
stranger
C
Than you! thankyou

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard