Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
R
apprentice
apprentice
R
I would have to agree that the arrows spray is pretty OP atm, for a skill that only takes 1 skill point in Way of the Survival it is still the strongest ability in end game and can still do considerable damage even without bow/xbow trained.

Don't get me wrong we all love destroying 3-4 mobs in a single blow, I just think there should be a slightly larger cost for using it, either more way of the survival or a requirement on bow/xbow skill.

Free LOOT!
old hand
old hand
Ive taken time to read through the whole thread.

Ive encountered several of the smaller bugs already listed, but as they are known and new beta version is on the way i wont repeat them.

Here are some smaller weird things that may be bugs:

"Take all" command doesn't seem to work. I bound it to "delete" and then to "L" and other buttons but, nothing happens when i try to use it.
Does it work after i highlight all items with ALT key?
haven't yet tried that...

If i saved right after i leveled up the characters, and then i die and reload, - the characters icons tend to display "level gained" icons again, although when i open the character screen and tab through all characters, there is no skill points and the icons on portraits disappear.

Happens a lot with the Madora. Almsot every time i load the game she has the "leveled up" icon on her portrait which disappears as soon as i open her inventory - character screen.

When im using a shovel and digging up graves my health weirdly goes up and down by a dozen points.

- Both Evelyn and dr. Thelymar disappear as soon as i read their diaries - as if they telepathically know what happened. Thats hardly believable so it should be changed.
Unfortunately i dont have an easy quick suggestion on how to do it. Will keep you posted in case i come up with any.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Hiver

"Take all" command doesn't seem to work. I bound it to "delete" and then to "L" and other buttons but, nothing happens when i try to use it.
Does it work after i highlight all items with ALT key?
haven't yet tried that...

the "take all" only works in opened chests, barrels, crates ...
not on battlefield/open field after winning ;D

Oh YEAH!
Have fun
Support
Support
Originally Posted by Hiver
When im using a shovel and digging up graves my health weirdly goes up and down by a dozen points.

Do you have a constitution or hit point bonus on your weapon or shield?

old hand
old hand

Originally Posted by Raze

Do you have a constitution or hit point bonus on your weapon or shield?

I have no idea. Probably. Ill check.

Originally Posted by Rainer

the "take all" only works in opened chests, barrels, crates ...
not on battlefield/open field after winning ;D

Ah! Eureka!

Seems a bit pointless though, functioning like this. Its not like there is loads of items in those chests anyway. And usual players would expect it to pick up items after fights.

- ive had some money piles after combat, that cannot be picked up by themselves. They are usually seemingly stuck under or in between dead bodies and other non interactive items left after the fight. But i guess ALT key supersedes that small bug since i havent found any such money piles i couldn't take after i discovered the ALT key.

old hand
old hand
I was running into an odd, game-breaking bug last evening.

It seemed like anytime a quest update instigated a conversation opportunity with a companion, I would suddenly lose all ability to initiate conversations with anyone. A couple of specific occurrences:

After defeating the nightmare creature in the Black Cove beyond the ominous gate, where you find Sam's collar, I proceeded to talk to the ghost related to the lighthouse quest just beyond that encounter. After the conversation, Madora had an exclamation mark above her head and wanted to talk. If I hovered my mouse over her, the conversation cloud icon would appear but clicking would do nothing. I used the rift travel to return to town and I couldn't talk to anyone there either.

Another time it happened was when killing Englander in order to resolve the orc feud quest. One of the companions got an exclamation point and the same issue described above happens.

The only workaround I have found at this point is to dismiss the companions before performing any quest related action that instigates a conversation with them and then go and pick them back up later.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
For no apparent reason in the middle of my fight against the lighthouse horror, a bunch of normally-hidden NPC's down on the beach by the base of the lighthouse decided to join the fight (on my side, which didn't matter). Then my ranger teleported into the void (17, -10) and couldn't do anything at all. (No teleporter pyramids.)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3335222970903694912/C9990010F050FCE12BCD6D7DF8517E01E78C7EB4/

I had to stop after the fight was over and my other guys had died, because my ranger was stuck in the void and couldn't move.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Hello all.
I expose you my problem: after several hours of game with my brother, we moved forward well in the game, we killed Baccaruss Rex and his companions, and the quest tells us to return to speak to Auréus. Problem, he is in front of the prison where we had imprisoned Esméralda and not way to speak to him. We tried everything: kill him then rez, Teleporte him, steal him.... Nothing can be done...
Have you a solution?
Thank you for your attention and saddened for approximate English.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Looks like there might be an issue with the map:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Random floating dots at bottom left for more zoomed in room names of certain areas. In this case "Emeralda's House - Living Quaters" is on the map, but the "Emeralda's House - Upper floor" is floating in the middle of nowhere.

old hand
old hand
Some pics of different smaller bugs and ... incorect things in general.
Mostly early game stuff.

[Linked Image]
A small thing. Not really important for the setting like this but... a wooden barrel in the middle of fire? Full of water too?
Wouldnt it be better if it was somewhere on the side of the fire?

A bit more critical bug:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
There is a few of candles that... cannot be reached and turned off. Snuffed out. Extinguished. Doused. Quenched. Smothered.
Stamped out. Suffocated...choked, drowned, stifled, trampled, blotted, or... blown out.

I couldnt pick up these riches!
[Linked Image]
I demand a money return!

These two guards should be severily disciplined:
[Linked Image]
For repeating same dialogue lines over and over and over... no matter how many times i ask them and tell them to stop! (they also dont react to that small combat and its resolution at all) Insubordination should be a capital offense. With a big "I". I did threaten them with my connections with devs though.

This plank...
[Linked Image]
Accuses me of trying to steal it! I swear i merely tried to read it... honest!

Your writers should be collectively punished for...
[Linked Image]
the crime. (couldnt come up with anything better, sorry)

This well doesnt lead into secret passages,
[Linked Image]
or underground secret bases. At least from that side. Nothing happens when i try.

This shelf has too high of a stealing skill check...
[Linked Image]
I protest! The game is falsely trying to prevent me from stealing everything not nailed down.

Last edited by Hiver; 24/04/14 01:11 AM.
Support
Support

The gold you should be able to get if you hit the Alt key, at least.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Raze

The gold you should be able to get if you hit the Alt key, at least.

I know that now. But didnt at the time. Probably works with the alt key, but definitely not without it.

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard