Next Thread
Print Thread
R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
Hello all,

Just curious to the effect of a high sneak does. Like what is the difference between sneak lvl 1 and sneak lvl 4? Is it just the line of sight mobs can see you?

Free LOOT!
R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
70 views no one knows?

Free LOOT!
addict
addict
Well, maybe because it does nothing new yet, but this is an answer most people here (here meaning, Larian fandom " my little poney" perfect world) are not eager to give.

Un chemin de 1000 lieues commence par un premier pas.

Project:
Steam workshop Frontiere
veteran
veteran
When I tested it in v114. Sneak lowered the enemy sight radius slightly with each point. It wasn't really a lot, something like 4.5 to 5m extra difference between Sneak 0 and Sneak 5.

I haven't done tests with this version, but I'm not sure they've changed it yet. I didn't notice any big bonus with Sneak 5 like "chance to remain undetected when attacking from Sneak."

I recall hearing that this is something which they'll work on.

Last edited by Stabbey; 24/04/14 05:50 PM. Reason: more precise
R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Stabbey
When I tested it in v114. Sneak lowered the enemy sight radius slightly with each point. It wasn't really a lot, something like 4.5 to 5m extra difference between Sneak 0 and Sneak 5.

I haven't done tests with this version, but I'm not sure they've changed it yet. I didn't notice any big bonus with Sneak 5 like "chance to remain undetected when attacking from Sneak."

I recall hearing that this is something which they'll work on.

Hmm yeah it would be nice if each point slightly reduced the line of sight from enamies and also gave you a higher % chance to stay in sneak when you attack.

However as it currently stands I don't think its worth the points then. There is enough items that will boost your sneak that I think the points could be better spent elsewhere for now anyways.

Thanks for the update.

Free LOOT!

Link Copied to Clipboard