Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
stranger
stranger
C
As a long-time Ultima Fan and a die-hard lover of the brilliant Divine Divinity, I have to share my joy.

I jumped into the Beta on Steam for Divinity Original Sin a week or so ago and have logged about 10 hours in-game. What an amazing RPG. This is RPG heaven. Beautiful 3D engine, and isometric which just freakin' rocks. Turn-based? Oh, yeah! I absolutely love the turn-based combat.

A touch of great humor (nine-inch nails? sweaty underpants that give great stats? Hilarious!)

Thank you guys for the amazing work. I almost feel like I'm ripping you off with my $40 purchase of the Beta. I hope sales are high and continuous. If you haven't purchased this yet and you're on the fence, dive in. There's enough greatness in the Beta to keep you coming back for hours.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Has the resurrect spellbook been removed?

veteran
veteran
Thanks for the new Rogue skills, Larian. I wasn't even expecting that and it was a very nice surprise.

Could you also please give the Rogue versions of these from Way of the Ranger:
- A carbon copy of "Survivor's Karma" (same skill, but with the Rogue's colour scheme for the icon.)
- A "Gag" skill (A touch-range Silence skill, same icon with Rogue's colour scheme)?

Originally Posted by hojomojo
Has the resurrect spellbook been removed?

No, but it now has much higher requirements, so it probably can't be acquired in Cyseal. That was done for balance reasons to make people more likely to stick with what they have instead of grabbing Witchcraft 2, regardless of what they're doing otherwise.

Last edited by Stabbey; 25/04/14 11:37 PM. Reason: Rogue skills
R
stranger
stranger
R
Dived back in last night. Any doubts I had about the game have been shattered.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard