Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Print Thread
C
Cutter Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
Has this been improved and working all around this pass or do we have to wait for the next one?!

Midget Soothsayer robs Bank! Small Medium at Large!
veteran
veteran
No new UI yet, but recipes from books are now logged in the journal.

veteran
veteran
How about item stacking (ugh, bonedust, empty bottles)?
I suppose I should try myself, but I can't till tomorrow smirk

C
Cutter Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
No keyring yet either. Hope they can get that in ASAP.

Midget Soothsayer robs Bank! Small Medium at Large!
Another Ultima 7 comparison! Like that game before the keyring was added in SI's expansion, I've taken to designating a "key bag" that they all go into. Not always a bag in this case, since they aren't quite as common, but Evelyn's Pouch works well enough early on.

M
addict
addict
M
As for item stacking, a key ring, etc.: like I mentioned elsewhere, I'll be updating the "UI Wishlist" thread soon (after I've done some more testing with the latest update) with a list of some common player UI improvement requests that still remain to be done. Or hopefully done, anyway. wink

old hand
old hand
I fixed some crafting bugs and arrow crafting issues. Go over all items and set Stacking is on my todo list.

Tweeting @forktong
B
B
Originally Posted by ForkTong
I fixed some crafting bugs and arrow crafting issues. Go over all items and set Stacking is on my todo list.

A couple of "sort by" buttons would be appreciated too wink. Filters work fine, but it's still kind of chore to find something in a crowded backpack.

apprentice
apprentice
When I mix a static cloud arrowhead and an arrow shaft, it produces a frost arrow. I sure miss my static cloud arrows, lmao! However, I do like frost arrows too.

ok
T
stranger
stranger
T
Is it possible yet to craft weapons? I have seen the books saying how to make daggers for instance, but have yet to test out crafting and interacting with an anvil (mostly cause haven't found one yet I can use)

M
addict
addict
M
Originally Posted by ForkTong
Go over all items and set Stacking is on my todo list.

Awesome. I've actually been testing which items stack with each other and which don't since the alpha (at least for those items available in the Cyseal region); the complete list of items that still don't properly stack as of 1.1.30 is included in the "Beta UI Wishlist" thread. Hope it helps. wink

Link Copied to Clipboard