Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Texoru Offline OP
OP Offline
Special Arrows cannot be used in real-time

[Linked Image]

The animation will play, no arrow animation but the arrow has been used and no reaction on surfaces or characters. I send an saved game "Test 4" through email. I have to play like this for the rest of the game. I can use the special arrows during combat only.

Permanent Wet Bug for the rest of the game

[Linked Image]

I have no clue when this have started, I have tried keeping warm, burned and more but it will go back to the Wet Status without the Wet Icon on top of the character. I have sent an saved game through email [Test 6]. I have to play like this for the rest of the game.

Instant Death One Hit Bug

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This is one of the serious bug that I'm facing. You can get killed with one hit by poison damage, arrows, swords, wolves bites and so on. You can test the save game on [Test 6 or Test 4]. I have to play like this for the rest of the game.

Hope I explain the issue very clear on here, also thanks Death Knight for the chat on game about these issues. Hope I explain it better than on the game chat :P

Though hopefully these can be Hot Fixed soon!

- Texoru

F
stranger
stranger
F
I have experienced similar issue playing as Ranger. All my elemental arrows do little or no damage and there 'special' effect never initiates.

Texoru Offline OP
OP Offline
My character is an Shadowblade, I have not checked if others characters will do the same as I need to points in Dexterity. There is one more player that is facing with the instant kill death bug here:

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=491922#Post491922

Texoru Offline OP
OP Offline

K
stranger
stranger
K
The instant death issue is pretty brutal and would love to see a fix. Your thread is much better made than mine!

Update: Testing a new theory that the instant-death-on-hit bug is somehow caused when you switch between difficulties. Have been playing a new game with a different friend with 0 instances of it happening so far.

Last edited by kqookqoo; 27/04/14 07:16 AM.
Texoru Offline OP
OP Offline
I got conformation that "Permanent Wet" and "Special Arrows" will be fixed on the next beta update.

Though no information about the "Instant Death One Hit Bug", hope you find the fix from one of my saves game I send you.

Thanks

Last edited by Texoru; 01/05/14 04:23 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard