Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#491858 26/04/14 05:33 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
In the config.lsx file, under the RightClickContextMenu section, I changed the 0 to a 1, and now when I right click on items in my inventory, there is a LOT more I can do....

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited by dopefisher; 26/04/14 05:33 PM.

ok
veteran
veteran
What can you do? I suspect it's probably disabled while they work on kinks/bugs or finalize it.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Basically, you can do things that people have been asking about in regards to inventory management. When you right click on an item in your inventory, there will be 3 choices: use item, send to homestead (cool!? but perhaps it's best to wait until you unlock your personal room with the chests), or send to another player on your team. Also, if you scroll the mousewheel, it shows the hotbars and lets you drag the item to it right from the context menu.

ok
M
addict
addict
M
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

veteran
veteran
Neat stuff. I imagine that it's probably disabled because they need to code in the checks to make sure you have unlocked the homestead. The homestead chest in the last patch also was limited to only 20 slots, and I don't know if that's been changed in this patch. I think adding another item to a full chest destroys one or loses it, so they probably want to get that stuff resolved before enabling the context menu.

Link Copied to Clipboard