Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#491783 26/04/14 05:31 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Hello,

I've put money down a year ago (can't believe it has been that long and I missed so much) in the Kickstarter and just haven't had any time to even think about trying the game. Now that I've got time, I can't figure out how to get to the game in steam as I've never used that website for gaming before. Everything I click on seems to take me into a circle.

This is most frustrating. frown

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
Support
Support

In the Steam client, click on the Games menu at the very top, and then 'Activate a Product on Steam'; after you hit next a couple times in the window that pops up, there will be a place where you can copy the alpha/beta key gotten from the Larian Vault, which will add it to your library. After that, you can click on Library in the Steam client, select Divinity Original Sin from the games list and then click the Install button (or right click the game name and select Install Game).

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Steam Client? Where do I get that? lol.

Seriously, I've never used this website before and don't see where this download is.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
H
journeyman
journeyman
H
http://store.steampowered.com/about/ Perhaps it's so ubiquitous these days that they didn't think they'd need to tell anyone the link to the 3rd party Steam

H
journeyman
journeyman
H
So install Steam, get your key from the Larian Vault, then add it into Steam as Raze said.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Thanks,

Hopefully later today I'll get a chance to try the game out.

Link Copied to Clipboard