Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
The new patch has fixed many issues and made great improvements but introduced a new game-breaking bug.

While playing through the beta with a friend of mine our characters would get occasionally one-hit by insignificant amounts of damage. Health could be as high as 150 and you could take a hit for 14 damage and suddenly die. This was only on occasion though so it wasn't at all "game-breaking" yet just an annoyance.

Once we made it to the lighthouse to fight the ghoul that guards the lighthouse however the issue suddenly stepped up a notch and made the game unplayable. Every turn one of our party members would be one-hit by something that should only be doing about 1/8 - 1/4 of their health in damage. We tried reloading about half a dozen times and the issue persisted. We gave up on the beta for now until a fix comes which is unfortunate because we were having lots of fun.

Sorry if this issue has already been posted and discussed-to-death but I did my best to search the forums for active topics in the past couple days and didn't find anything related. (I'm pretty bad at using forums though ><)

M
addict
addict
M
At least one other player (see evaporate's "Reputation bugged..." thread) is apparently having the same problem in co-op, but I haven't noticed this issue in single-player. Though I guess if evaporate was your partner, it only counts once. wink

K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Haha, I actually saw people complaining of this same issue in the global chat which is why I was surprised I couldn't find a post easily.

I also had the issue in single player but it's always just been a rare happening until the ghoul fight.

Originally Posted by kqookqoo
The new patch has fixed many issues and made great improvements but introduced a new game-breaking bug.

While playing through the beta with a friend of mine our characters would get occasionally one-hit by insignificant amounts of damage. Health could be as high as 150 and you could take a hit for 14 damage and suddenly die. This was only on occasion though so it wasn't at all "game-breaking" yet just an annoyance.

This is a "game-braking" bug, I'm not able to finish battles with this bug as my characters dies easily from it. I also have reported here: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=491924&#Post491924

I already told one developer in game about this bug and already send my saves game through email to them. Hopefully they fix it soon in a hot fix patch.

K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Well in the next paragraph I say that it becomes game-breaking when the frequency increases. Which happened. =(

Link Copied to Clipboard