Next Thread
Print Thread
#491952 27/04/14 01:36 AM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I have heard various things about repairing, but none of them seem to be solid. Heard something about a whetstone, but couldn't find one. Couldn't find a forge in town. None of the NPC's are high enough blacksmith level to repair items, and I'm blacksmith level 3 yet seemingly unable to repair anything?

Just wanna know am I missing something or is full repair functionality not in the game yet?

Thundaarr #491954 27/04/14 01:51 AM
M
addict
addict
M
To repair your own items, you need a repair hammer in your inventory; you then need to right-click the hammer and then left-click on a damaged piece of equipment. However, if you've allowed the equipment's durability to go too low for your current "Blacksmithing" ability level (the required ability level will be shown in the equipment's tooltip), you won't be able to repair the equipment at all. (As I've posted elsewhere, I think this whole system still needs some work, but that's how it is currently.)

As for a forge etc., there is a blacksmithy area (with an anvil, etc.) near Cyseal west gate, but I'm not sure myself how/whether the tools found there can actually be used. They might not be fully implemented yet, or someone else might be able to help.

Thundaarr #491956 27/04/14 02:21 AM
Support
Support

If you have not found a Repair Hammer, the magic vendor in the marketplace can sell one.

Link Copied to Clipboard