Next Thread
Print Thread
R
R0hland Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Sometimes, with all the cluster in battle, it is difficult to target the appropriate character. By adding the ability to target the player portraits in the upper-left (or even the "turn indicator" pictures at the top), it would make targeting much easier.

Great game!

D
stranger
stranger
D
Please don't spam the forum with UI-wishs. Thats what the Beta UI Wishlist Thread is for.

Dedicated Telekinesis Tester
D
stranger
stranger
D
@darkeisbein hush.

S
stranger
stranger
S
IMO pooshing booton F1, F2 is way better than creating a forum thread. You should try it @ROhland.

hehe, if you check on the other threads, many people are doing this.. there are plenty of threads like "my opinion" or "my bug-list", but it would be a bigger work to correct everything here than to accept it and move on. Main thing that people come here and try to help the game better. hehe

We are proud to report that we finished our DOS2 localization project (Hungarian). :'-)
https://warg8.jimdofree.com/
R
R0hland Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
@Spikard - You lost me. Let's say I want to cast heal on the character currently in the "F1" position... Are you saying that I can click the heal spell, then click F1?

My point was that sometimes it is difficult to target a melee character surrounded by 3 or 4 mobs. I often spend (read: waste) time adjusting the camera, rotating, zooming, etc., just to be able to target my melee guy. Being able to target the portraits seems like a simple solution.

@Endre - Spot on. I really enjoy the game, and I just want it to be as good as it can be. Cheers.

Support
Support

You can use the portraits to target party members. For opponents you can target the portraits at the top of the screen for skills and spells, but not melee or ranged attacks.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Raze

You can use the portraits to target party members. For opponents you can target the portraits at the top of the screen for skills and spells, but not melee or ranged attacks.

No entirely true, after the latest update Resurrection scrolls can't be targeted at portraits anymore. I am guessing this is a bug and not a design decision based on your comment though?

old hand
old hand
You can if you put the resurrect scroll into the hotbar and use it from there.

If you use it from inventory you cant aim at the portraits.

Obviously, something happened with inventory screen becoming unconnected with the portraits and the hotbar as it use to be in previous version. This thing with res scrolls is one of the consequences, seems to me.

Link Copied to Clipboard