Next Thread
Print Thread
W
WyattB Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
I have tried everything to get this game to run. All I am missing is the EoCApp.EXE file. Steam is stuck in an endless update loop and will not give me the file after about 50 attempts of verifying local files and changing server locations and uninstalling and redownloading the game and steam.. NOTHING is working...

I just need the EXE is there a way to get it.. thanks!

Support
Support

Did you try shutting down your anti-virus program (and anything else non-essential) before verifying local files in Steam? You may also be able to set an exception in you ainti-virus program for the executable.

In case that wasn't the problem, here is a download link.

W
WyattB Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Ok this is very strange... I have NO firewalls or antivirus running and it will not even allow me to extract the file from your ZIP. NEVER seen this happen before. I am completly out of ideas. Thanks for the link!

Support
Support

What is the error message? Is it coming from Windows or something else? Maybe a web search of that will indicate the problem.

Are you running a restricted Windows user account, or something?

Did you try extracting / opening the zip file in another folder? (c:\temp or something, rather than the Desktop or Program Files, etc)

W
WyattB Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
No I have full admin rights.. its my machine. Yes I tried to extract to the proper game folder, desktop, and a temp folder. No error messages what-so-ever. No pop-ups asking me to confirm.. nothing.. I am using winzip and when I extract it shows the progress bars completing and then thats it. I have no problems with other zip files.

Support
Support

I used 7-Zip to compress it, though that shouldn't matter. Try the non-zipped executable.

W
WyattB Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Ok I got it now.. I had to completly uninstall McAfee it had hijacked my machine as it has a tendency to do. Thanks for the help.

Link Copied to Clipboard