Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
old hand
old hand
Hey guise, i saw you changed the highest portal in the homestead.
Didnt report immediatly back, i forgot.

[Linked Image]

it sure looks nice.

but...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

the trick, as before, is to walk a bit forward - over the last step. As soon as i get anyone behind the last step i can move the camera as i want.

[Linked Image]

Also,

[Linked Image]

and this still happens:
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wtIMoE8.jpg[/img]

guess telekinesis is still a bit wild.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
I don't know if this is a new issue (just recently got beta) but I'm having an issue with multiple random characters in Cyseal and elsewhere randomly becoming hostile. The bodyguard for the lockpick merchant in the Tavern upstairs is one, the Weave of Time is another (ouch! can't see the new room I unlocked). I have no idea why, we've not attacked or done anything to lower our reputation with either person. The bad part is that once they attack me, everyone in the room does as well. Any console commands to fix this?

journeyman
journeyman
I just managed to get to the area where you starting to battle some skeletons and the game loaded nicely but it had some odd ball graphical glitches like there was a skeleton that turn red and madora skin texture wasn't property matched and it became something quite awful to see...

I just recently have a CTD when I tried sending some arrows to homestead...

I will continue to go look for bugs...

Thanks for this wonderful game XD!!

Last edited by Minchi1983; 09/06/14 02:12 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I had a bug where I tried to go out of the west gate, but it was like i was running into an invisible wall although the gate was opened. I had to save the game and reload it and i was able to run out again.

Not a bug, but something that could be considered: The leveling speed is just a tad too slow imho. I was in the situation where I finished all low Lvl quests and killed all monsters on my level and all the remaining monsters were 2-4 lvls ahead of me. While challenges are cool, getting onehitted is not.

journeyman
journeyman
bug: If you tell Jarhan to leave the party he waits a the Hall of Heroes. Even though there is the dialogue option he can't join my party anymore, he just does nothing. I can still talkto him and tell him to rejoin my party over and over again but nothing happens.

bug: combining a 'debuff strength posion' and a 'arrowhead' creates a 'debuff strength arrow' instead of a 'debuff strength arrowhead'

bug: loading a savegame changes your "group-structure", e.g. the character which was first when I saved is last everytime I load a game.

Spiegelberg! He, Spiegelberg! Die Bestie hoert nicht.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Tried to search, but didn't find it yet described in this forum.
But its a fun one:

Swapping container into itself makes it inaccessible.
Beta, 1.0.93

Howto reproduce:
Start a new (Singleplayer) game, open inventory, open backpack.
Put something (eg. resurrection scroll) into the backpack.
Drag item from the backpack and drop it onto the backpack-icon in the inventory.

What should happen:
? Probably this operation should not be allowed.

What does happen:
Item is back in inventory in the slot of the backpack.
Backpack icon vanished.

Upon closing the backpack-content-window the backpack is entirely unaccessible.

Comment:
Normally, if an item is dropped onto another one (and no crafting is possible) the item positions get swapped.
On the other hand, it is perfectly resonable for a container, to not contain itself.
While we cannot move a container into itself directly, using the swap-mechanic the reference to the container gets destroyed.

T
stranger
stranger
T
@'group-structure' is reset upon loading:
'Formation' is reset as well. (ie. the pattern in which the characters try to align if sent to a position by clicking on the ground)

S
stranger
stranger
S
Encountered a weird visual bug. Not entirely sure how it happened.

[Linked Image]

T
stranger
stranger
T
I don't know if it's been reported already, sorry if it has
I thought I'd give it a try on my dev machine today, it's a rMBP 15" Late 13 with the nVidia, 16GB RAM and running OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) DP1

The game doesn't start, it pops up a message saying "Video System Failure"
I've attached a screenshot, and no, I haven't created any spaces.

[Linked Image]

M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by mothrascales
I don't know if this is a new issue (just recently got beta) but I'm having an issue with multiple random characters in Cyseal and elsewhere randomly becoming hostile. The bodyguard for the lockpick merchant in the Tavern upstairs is one, the Weave of Time is another (ouch! can't see the new room I unlocked). I have no idea why, we've not attacked or done anything to lower our reputation with either person. The bad part is that once they attack me, everyone in the room does as well. Any console commands to fix this?

Got the same ones. Esmaralda en Time weaver so far.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Glad to hear it's not just me. Esmerelda is another that became hostile but she cleared later while playing. I believe i might have happened when I convinced Aureus not to put her in jail. Not sure what's up with that...

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
As of this patch, I've also been having issues with Multiplayer assigned characters. I am the owner of the game and my brother plays with me. We've noticed that only during battle every once in a while the "character" ownership changes and I inherit control of his character and mine. The odd part is it isn't because he's crashed as he keeps control of Madora (he controls Madora and I control Jahann). It's just his PC that becomes mine. This can cause a crash where if I assign his character back during combat, when it's his character's turn again his diaglogue for fighting never appears and we get stuck in the combat.

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Had what seems to be a bug - my rogue was knocked down and frozen in a single turn (yikes!), and some ghouls came over to beat him up. His max HP droppped from 465 to 235 but he remained at max HP. Next round he was diseased and would take damage normally. Disease was supposed to last for 4 rounds, but when he stood up he was at full health with no status issues.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Another bug to report. Cannot repair quest items that are weapons at vendors. The Staff of Perganon isn't selectable for repair at any vendors

Last edited by mothrascales; 10/06/14 01:01 AM.
L
apprentice
apprentice
L
- Portions of the map revealed itself without my doing.
Even though i never left the city borders there is quite some area revealed outside of it.[Linked Image]The explored area expanded even further.[Linked Image]

- Your character can die trying to pick up a candle standing inside a water pool (like in the tutorial dungeon). I guess the 'lid the surface' effect should not take place when the target destination of the candle is the players inventory. Candles btw stack in a very odd fashion if you have like 40 of em in your inventory and move them to another character it will create two stacks of 20. If you move 6 candles it will create two stacks of 3.
Generally its not a wise decision to put a burning candle in you bag either but you'll die from the created steam cloud not because you have a burning candle in your bag.[Linked Image][Linked Image]

- Rushing over a electrified surface with a character ends up with the character being shown at the position he enters the surface ('stunned') but actually being at the destination he should have been.
In this example i tried to rush the zombie with Roderik. But he ended up being stunned as soon as he touched the electrified surface. However the zombie hit Roderik (in his turn) as he would stand besides him. [Linked Image]

- Found a chest that was burning for no particular reason.
[Linked Image]

journeyman
journeyman
I don't know how "popular" this bug is but I had it since the first early access version. At the western part of Cyseal, the part where it constantly rains, many sounds are missing. E.g. the sound you make when chosing flare and the sound it makes when it gets shot.
Whenever I'm in Cyseal or anywhere else though, I don't have that problem.
video to show what I mean:

Spiegelberg! He, Spiegelberg! Die Bestie hoert nicht.
veteran
veteran
Loadrunner - that mysteriously burning chest is because of a trap which goes off early for no good reason. Still a bug, just tell you the cause.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Got another issue related to a topic I see in Steam. I keep crashing and when I validate files with Steam i always have a few missing.

The answer on Steam say AV is doing it. I have WebRoot which doesn't allow me to place exclusions on folders/files and I don't see any log of it deleting the items anyways.

Can you work with WebRoot to get your files added to their exclusions list?

Support
Support

The release version should be much less likely to get flagged by overzealous anti-virus programs.

WebRoot: Controlling active processes / Where are application and website exceptions managed?

M
stranger
stranger
M
Not sure what caused it, but female companion Madora has an explanation point above her head constantly, but when you try to see what she says or talk to her, you can't. The bigger issue is that it causes the player to not have the option to kick her out of the party if you want to. I am playing co-op and it is the same for the other player.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard