Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#502613 29/06/14 05:50 PM
OP Offline
Well, the time is almost upon us. With all the Alpha and Beta plays, who is gonna start the game on release and just be like "*sigh*, not Cyseal again..."

*raises hand"

Although I do look forward to even playing the starting levels again, i'm afraid I probably overplayed the alpha/beta content a bit myself.

I'll have to be patient cause I don't wanna feel like I gotta rush through the beta content to finally get where I left off 10 times already, heh.

I pledged and all I got was this lousy awesome game!
Von_Rotten #502632 29/06/14 07:09 PM
V
apprentice
apprentice
V
I'll be playing tomorrow evening.

I did a quick re-run around Cyseal this evening just to make sure i have the quickest route planned for the murder mystery and the other quests in town. Then i can get out of there! First mob to be killed will be "Rob" the zombie outside North gate laugh

Von_Rotten #502680 29/06/14 09:32 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
same here, I messed around yesterday to find best path through that quest.. but I will take my time, read everything and loot everything anyway. I am only gonna play this fully once, so might as well do it properly. Thankfully I never played through that quest entirely so some stuff in cyseal is still a mystery to me, probably gonna mean Rob is still my first "real" mob that I go for though.

Well, after I trigger the teleport to Zyxx, to get the pyramids (and the XP that gives p,)

I am gonna play the game fully once when it releases, and then it's editor time.

Last edited by eRe4s3r; 29/06/14 09:33 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard