Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
RDRGS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
You promised and wrote officially that the translation will be on the day of release of the game , there is no Russian language. You deceived us. I live in Russia and want to play the game in Russian. If I knew that Russian will not , I would not have bought the game. Bring back my money !!! Or I submit to the court. Also you wrote that the choice of the language of the incentive will be available on release day. I received a copy of the game from Divinity: Original Sin Digital Collectors Edition , I was not tab select the language, and have not appeared tab. Deal with a Russian company 1C on this problem or give me my money! Translation in September does not suit me, I paid the money, it was written that will be English on the day of release, it is not. This is a fraud. It is a criminal offence. And finally pay attention to topc http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=500418&page=2 . When will be the official answer on this problem ???! Or maybe it all has to do with hatred towards Russians ? Or maybe it is connected with the sanctions against Russia ? If you delete this topic , I will build another, and another, I will go through the proxy, you can create, until you answer. Do not Wake a Russian bear, or I'll sue you, I do it easily.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Chill out, mate. Larian have nothing to do with this, address your hate towards Russian retailer - 1C.
1C are translating this game, not Larian.

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
From Kickstarter update:

"Due to the volume of text in the game and some last minute changes, some of our translations arrived later than others. English is, of course, available in a completed form now, and we expect French & German to be in by tomorrow. We'll soon have word on Polish and Russian. "

R
RDRGS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Originally Posted by NyanOverlord
Chill out, mate. Larian have nothing to do with this, address your hate towards Russian retailer - 1C.
1C are translating this game, not Larian.

I buy the game at larian , not 1C, in the steam, and Larian officially wrote that will be the Russian language in the day of release, as they wrote, that will be translated in full, in fact it turns out that only the subtitles. 1C me personally promised nothing. I go to the official website Larian studios and see written there that is completely in Russian day of release. And the fact that they chose 1C it's their problem, not mine. Let them handle it, why should I deal with 1C. I am a simple buyer who was deceived. It larian must deal with 1C, not me. Let them come to him in the office, call or pigeon mail communicate, I do not care, I was deceived firm larian , and with whom she there treaties internal , that's her problem. Legally I sue larian, not 1C. There are steam, Playground, where I bought the game, the incentive about 1C and that they develop and release the game was not written. I don't care how larian will solve the problem. But then that's their problem is 100%

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by RDRGS
Deal with a Russian company 1C on this problem or give me my money!

Which is it? Do you want them to deal with 1C (which will take time) or a refund? They cannot fix another company's problem, though they can lean on them, and also find out when the translation will be ready, hopefully hurrying them up in the process.

From the KS update: "Due to the volume of text in the game and some last minute changes, some of our translations arrived later than others. English is, of course, available in a completed form now, and we expect French & German to be in by tomorrow. We'll soon have word on Polish and Russian."

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig
R
RDRGS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Elwyn
From Kickstarter update:

"Due to the volume of text in the game and some last minute changes, some of our translations arrived later than others. English is, of course, available in a completed form now, and we expect French & German to be in by tomorrow. We'll soon have word on Polish and Russian. "

\

Dude, come on will you give me the money and I'll write that tomorrow will be the product. Tomorrow I'm gonna say that everything has changed and the goods will be in a year, but the money I will not give up. If for you it is okay for me no, I buy a product and get it immediately. Actually I just gave your money. We were deceived, it is a fact, I say again that when I bought the game on the official site, and On the kickstarter was written that the translation is complete and in the day of release. I don't have now to tell stories and to throw quotes that now everything is different . That is, in fact, I was deceived.

N
stranger
stranger
N
You dont actually know how this thing with retailers works, are you?
I can understand your rage, I am Russian too and kinda frustrated, but not on Larian, not at all. 1C is kinda shitty company, go post on their forums and ask to fix your problem.

R
RDRGS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Robcat

Which is it? Do you want them to deal with 1C (which will take time) or a refund? They cannot fix another company's problem, though they can lean on them, and also find out when the translation will be ready, hopefully hurrying them up in the process.

From the KS update: "Due to the volume of text in the game and some last minute changes, some of our translations arrived later than others. English is, of course, available in a completed form now, and we expect French & German to be in by tomorrow. We'll soon have word on Polish and Russian."

You repeat above my topic or you will understand what is the problem ? For those who are in the tank. I repeat, promised on the day of release and a full translation. On the day of release is no translation, and it will not be full without voice. So when you mean to tell me that in Belgium to deceive people is this normal ? What are you to me for stuff I write... for Me personally, this attitude does not like. The situation with translation furious. It's not serious. Why was the promise ? Again, if 1C't cope with this problem, so larian need to find other publishers and not to cooperate with 1C in this field to never. All this is my last reply here, got already idiots who don't understand the problem. Larian them noodles on the ears pours, and they believe in it.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Now I know why they call them RUSHians. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, I kill myself.

This guy threatened to sue? I bet he's not a day over the age of 17.

Last edited by MindlessAutomata; 30/06/14 04:07 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
I was deceived to
And all of Russians

I dealt with Larian, not with 1C
I had been waiting for this day for a long time
And what?
I can't play, because Larin doesn't keep promises

R
RDRGS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Originally Posted by NyanOverlord
You dont actually know how this thing with retailers works, are you?
I can understand your rage, I am Russian too and kinda frustrated, but not on Larian, not at all. 1C is kinda shitty company, go post on their forums and ask to fix your problem.

Listen, I'm not going to write everywhere the same. I bought the game the incentive. About 1C me there is nothing written. But there is a reference to kick starter, and of. the game forum and the developers. Now there written that will be translated in full on the day of release. In fact it is not. Where it says something about 1C ? Nowhere else. Domestic contracts of Larian with other firms wherever they nenapadenii I don't care about. It's their problem, and they should understand, and not me.
Is it the same if I'll sell the goods in absentia. You are going to give money. The next day will come to me and ask about the product. And I teba say, what they say there nakladochka and that the firm with which I agreed on delivery of the goods can't do what I agreed with her, not you. This means that legally I should figure out the relationship, not you as the buyer simple. So please go forest with his 1C. And what 1C govnari I know you. But this problem is in relations of Larian 1C. Not my relationship with 1C. And that there has promised 1C lariana I don't know . But I know that I the developer promised on the official website, the incentive and kick starter. If you organize things and it is in order you, then just keep silent and all. And I'm not happy with, so I unsubscribed. It is not funny. Not the first game with this problem goes into steam. Let at least these moves.

Last edited by RDRGS; 30/06/14 04:13 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by MindlessAutomata
Oh, I kill myself.

Yes, by all means

enthusiast
enthusiast

You repeat above my topic or you will understand what is the problem ? For those who are in the tank. I repeat, promised on the day of release and a full translation. On the day of release is no translation, and it will not be full without voice. So when you mean to tell me that in Belgium to deceive people is this normal ? What are you to me for stuff I write... for Me personally, this attitude does not like. The situation with translation furious. It's not serious. Why was the promise ? Again, if 1C't cope with this problem, so larian need to find other publishers and not to cooperate with 1C in this field to never. All this is my last reply here, got already idiots who don't understand the problem. Larian them noodles on the ears pours, and they believe in it.

I understand what your grievance is and you have every right to feel disappointed. I understand why you are upset and I sympathise.

My question was simply to ask you if you want a refund now or are willing to wait to see if Larian can whip 1C into finishing the translation. Would you be willing to wait for Larian to find out how long it will take?

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig
R
RDRGS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Originally Posted by MindlessAutomata
Now I know why they call them RUSHians. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, I kill myself.

This guy threatened to sue? I bet he's not a day over the age of 17.

I am 29 and I'm not kidding. And if you want to talk personally, then come the Lyubertsy , a shossejnaya 10 . And all that you say now it is a flood and off topic. If you irritate Russians are your psychological problems. Leave their complexes with you. Forever there will be some small instigator, which will go to the individual. May continue to sit in your wardrobe and to be afraid, when you come into the your country for Russian tanks, and they will sit bears with balalaikas.

R
RDRGS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R

I understand what your grievance is and you have every right to feel disappointed. I understand why you are upset and I sympathise.

My question was simply to ask you if you want a refund now or are willing to wait to see if Larian can whip 1C into finishing the translation. Would you be willing to wait for Larian to find out how long it will take?

Of course I am disappointed. And not only me. Look how much steam dissatisfied. Larian studios , we must at least tell people officially. What say so and so , to apologize. And to tell the truth, when you are translating. What 1C all in Russia know and don't even want to talk to them , because the company many times throwing people. And I don't know how Larian agreed to cooperate with them. Though the history of honoring their localizations... I'll wait, like many, and in the court file of course I have time. But now imagine what will be the attitude of Russians towards Larian studios . Now the next game, players will think even twenty times to buy or not, after such problems. And if you need a clear answer, Yes I'll wait. But I created a topic in a rage, I admit, but the problem is, and it is obvious. And we need to solve. Instead of writing to the people the promises that the Studio is unable to perform. If all will be on a human applies to each other, you will not encounter any such problems, no such posts. And let me remind you once again that the problem with translation is observed not only with this game at 1C as the publisher. Think about it.

F
stranger
stranger
F

I am 29 and I'm not kidding. And if you want to talk personally, then come the Lyubertsy , a shossejnaya 10 . And all that you say now it is a flood and off topic. If you irritate Russians are your psychological problems. Leave their complexes with you. Forever there will be some small instigator, which will go to the individual. May continue to sit in your wardrobe and to be afraid, when you come into the your country for Russian tanks, and they will sit bears with balalaikas.

Wow, you didn't even try to be subtle, do you?
As frustrated as I was for the lack of translation, you got me wondering if I should feel ashamed for such rudeness or for unbelievably amateur trolling =/ Our people can do so much better, really.
I guess I would just apologise on behalf of other russians.

enthusiast
enthusiast
You promised and wrote officially that the translation will be on the day of release of the game , there is no Russian language. You deceived us. I live in Russia and want to play the game in Russian. If I knew that Russian will not , I would not have bought the game. Bring back my money !!! Or I submit to the court. Also you wrote that the choice of the language of the incentive will be available on release day. I received a copy of the game from Divinity: Original Sin Digital Collectors Edition , I was not tab select the language, and have not appeared tab. Deal with a Russian company 1C on this problem or give me my money! Translation in September does not suit me, I paid the money, it was written that will be English on the day of release, it is not. This is a fraud. It is a criminal offence. And finally pay attention to topc http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=500418&page=2 . When will be the official answer on this problem ???! Or maybe it all has to do with hatred towards Russians ? Or maybe it is connected with the sanctions against Russia ? If you delete this topic , I will build another, and another, I will go through the proxy, you can create, until you answer. Do not Wake a Russian bear, or I'll sue you, I do it easily.

You seem to speak english just fine. Why can't you play the game again?

R
RDRGS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Fluffy

Wow, you didn't even try to be subtle, do you?
As frustrated as I was for the lack of translation, you got me wondering if I should feel ashamed for such rudeness or for unbelievably amateur trolling =/ Our people can do so much better, really.
I guess I would just apologise on behalf of other russians.

Well if you suffer all this, do further. And to apologize for the fact that I was deceived, it is at least funny. Wait, for you have left. And your topic gets personal. You flutist.

L
stranger
stranger
L
1C - just a contractor
Larian had to control of their work
If they didn't do that, it's their guilt
Wait for several months - it's not a good way to redeem fault
Several days - that's good alternative

Translate personally, find other contractor
We don't need apologies
We have a right to get our translation ASAP

R
RDRGS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Will respond to those who write off topic. Go to fuck. When will reply on the subject, let's talk. And in General I am waiting for an official answer from the developers, and not from idiots sitting on the forum. That's all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard