Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
journeyman
journeyman
I am having some trouble with a custom henchman. If you try to create a henchman using a default template called "FemalePlayer", you can change the face and the hair but you can not change the color of the hair nor the color of any other thing. So, I tried to manually edit the "FemalePlayer" template to make color customization options available and it almost worked. I suppose most colors are working properly but some colors are not even close to each-other in the color selector and rendered image.

After playing around a while whole editor goes crazy. Like, changing a hair layout will also change the color of the hair. Or when changing color of the hair it will also change the color of the skin..

I have a video uploaded here:
Bugged Henchman

My Custom Henchman Templated:
HUS_Henchman.zip

Last edited by BioSpirit; 04/09/14 02:00 PM.
stranger
stranger
First, thank you very much for this guide ; I was able to create a custom henchman using it. thankyou

However, I just wanted to point out that I was unable to create a second custom henchman without having to change the "ID" attribute under "HenchManData" in the .lsx file.

I tried more than a dozen filenames and character names and my custom henchman never showed up in the list until I switched IDs. I used the ID generator someone provided in a previous post (http://www.guidgenerator.com/online-guid-generator.aspx) and it worked like a charm after that.

Thanks again!

B
stranger
stranger
B
Nice mod, I've made a hunter (marksman/scoundrel), with 3 in geomancer (and wolf pet) smile

A question : do you know how you can change the price of your henchman or it's automatically calculated ?

Thanks a lot

V
stranger
stranger
V
Sort of necroing, but this is the only place I've seen them, and since I started messing with it, thought I'd ask.

Do you happen to know the location of textures/models for the appearance of those henchmen?
Hair and faces in the screenshot you provide are unique, and I was thinking about perhaps making replacers for PCs.

N
stranger
stranger
N
I got a problem. When I try to open the game, it says that Divinity has stop working. The game work fine if I remove the Mods folder.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Necroingggg, does this work in multiplayer?

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard