Next Thread
Print Thread
G
gwaihir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
hi there. i just was in sacred stone. i purchased tenebrium weapons and then checked my inventory just to see them missing. i googled and found a forum topic here where a guy solved it by finding them in his blood stone cage. so i was like "hooray they are not gone" only to find my bloodstone cage missing. it NOWHERE....did this happen to anybody else?
any help is appreciated

G
gwaihir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
ok so i figured the issue. i got the tenebrium ore from the geamoncer in sacred stone nad not from the troll king. in the cage there were 3 bloodstones the weapons i purchased and the ore. so i went to brandom for the tenebrium skill quest. when you give him the ore it takes away not jsut the ore but the whole bloodcage. and after that brandon is gone. is there a way to circumvent that?

EDIT:so i send the weapons to other characters and put out the ore and bloodstone. then it worked. but the poisoning of 2 characters wasnt gone after i did that. which is pretty annoying cause i had to waste a blood stone.

the thing with brandon taking the whole cage when the ore and the weapons are inside seems a bug. where to report bugs?

Last edited by gwaihir; 05/07/14 03:50 PM.
A
journeyman
journeyman
A
Suck it and buy new weapons.

G
gwaihir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Amon