Print Thread
P
Primach Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Hey there, SPOILERS AHEAD

so i'm stuck now due to a couple of things....

My current "mainquest" is to unlock more knowledge about who I am... and to do that you need Star/Bloodstones.

However, the game doesn't register me using/collecting any of them.

What normally happens is the ZIXZAX i think his name is (imp) comes running when you go back to your homestead after having collected a new starstone.

However, he is standing afkish on the staircase, looking to the winds for whatever reason.

In my inventory I have 4 bloodstones, using them does absolutely nothing.

I have currently unlocked 7 Rooms (3 Elemental sellers, Champions, Secrets, Demon and Personal Quarters)

Besides those, i've collected another single star stone which didn't unlock anything....

So yea.... GG stuck, and cannot do anything to continue.

Edit1: Out of spite, I tried to attack the Imp to get him to move, however upon his death, he respawns and yet again stands idle.

Edit2: Having killed him again now, pulling him across the entire room, he actually did open the god damn portal! Fix seems to be: Kill the god damn little pesking Imp till he does his damn job.

Last edited by Primach; 05/07/14 10:38 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
same problem here! with 7 gates opened too, after that, 3 blood/star stones not working.
btw, that imp is LV 26, I can't kill it!!!!

Support
Support

If you wouldn't mind, please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool. The report will contain your saves, so may help Larian determine why Zixzax wasn't being triggered properly until you got him across the room. If file size is an issue, older save can be deleted from the zip, as well as any in other profiles.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Please talk to astarte in the Hall of Heroes and any other NPC's in their corresponding rooms to continue unlocking the next room.

N
stranger
stranger
N
I spoke with every piece of NPC i can access on homesteed with both my dudes, tried solo and multiplayer. Tried without henchmen.. I killed Zixzax porting him all over from Halls of Secrets to the tapestry lady.. at least 6 times! I even killed the innocent Keeper of Secrets out of pure frustration for chirst sake!

Zixzax won't budge, and the Astarte lady on the Halls of Secrets just stand there.. minutes ago she was all talky on the Halls of Heroes, but now? I can't even attack her (I can Mass disease her, yey!)

I emailed you guys support my Report.zip.. I REALLY hope you can help me up, I don't want to start a new save without sure that this won't happen again. I don't even know what started it!

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard