Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cengiz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I really confuse right now.. and realy stuck at the main story..
My Diary says that i have enough star stones for the story of the gardians and astarte but when i try to open the source tempel door it says i have not enough star stones for it frown
I think i done every quest until the tempel whos necessary but i have two portals left : the forbidden zone and the other on the right from it.
I dont know what to do right now :((

I bought every scroll from the Secrets Merchant totally useless..

Last edited by cengiz; 08/07/14 05:18 PM.
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Have you gotten the two blood stones from the secret room under the immaculates' church in silverglen? You should've gotten the key for the hatch (inside the building itself) after killing the immaculate chaplain or whatever he was.

C
cengiz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
is that the same if i collect blood stone or Star stones? I Tought i need the star stones for that Temple door? thx for the answer

C
cengiz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
and where is the hatch exactly ,please ?

Last edited by cengiz; 08/07/14 06:05 PM.
H
apprentice
apprentice
H
When you use a blood stone it turns into a star stone, then into an inert stone.

And the hatch is in the house (chapel) where you first speak to Loic in Silverglen

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Well, bloodstones are star stones, but you only unlock things in your homestead with them when you actually use them. So if you're carrying some around then just use them (even if just to heal nothing) and you'll unlock stuff.

Anyway, the hatch is right here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=283134613

Though you might already have entered it, since it can be accessed through a portal here as well: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=283134764

C
cengiz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
ok i have four in my bag very thanks i dont know that i must use them ..... im so stupid laugh

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Yeah, I didn't really realize that either, until I came across that wounded pack animal quest and it had me use a bloodstone on it ^^

stranger
stranger
is there any kind of list for blood stone locations?

i'm at the door of source temple, i got 9 on me and the door won't open. based on the door number in homestead i thinking i'm missing 4 of them. but i have no club the rest of them could be.

Last edited by 24klibra; 08/07/14 06:28 PM.
C
cengiz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
there is one under a goblin totem in the goblin village.

My door is open now thanks for the help again laugh now a can beat that god damm game xD

Last edited by cengiz; 08/07/14 06:33 PM.
D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Off the top of my head:

1 in Cyseal Inn murder scene
1 from Evelyn in Cyseal
1 from Blood Cove's pirate boss
2 from Immaculate basement in Silverglen
1 from Immaculate trials
1 from Goblin Village talking totem
1 from Maradino's secret lair
1 from the altar in the hidden Immaculate temple
1 from Hiberheim Prison's talking iron maiden
1 from Phantom Forest, the statue behind Cassandra's grave
1 from Knight's Tomb, from the sarcophagus itself

I'm sure there are more, but those are what I can remember immediately.

Last edited by DarkFenix; 08/07/14 06:42 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by DarkFenix
Off the top of my head:

1 in Cyseal Inn murder scene
1 from Evelyn in Cyseal
1 from Blood Cove's pirate boss
2 from Immaculate basement in Silverglen
1 from Immaculate trials
1 from Goblin Village talking totem
1 from Maradino's secret lair
1 from the altar in the hidden Immaculate temple
1 from Hiberheim Prison's talking iron maiden
1 from Phantom Forest, the statue behind Cassandra's grave
1 from Knight's Tomb, from the sarcophagus itself

I'm sure there are more, but those are what I can remember immediately.

I got all those yet still in same position as the original poster in that have firstly an inactive portal, secondly the forbidden zone one which I think isn't supposed to be unlockable and thirdly the first garden one...all three I don't have access to but the main problem is source temple door fails to open despite I think had more than enough stones. I found loads more too so I think the game is just glitched and some people like myself have hit dead end after spending over 50-70 hours playing...

I found a way around the problem though by using throwing of teleport stones past source temple door but I wonder if bypassing it is going to cause yet more problems with things breaking more.

What would be nice is if there was a stat tracking function in the character profile to show how many have already among other stats or even a console command function where we can reset AI and other stuff. I wonder if there is any way to open and read the savegame file in readable format to check what it has recorded that I have already obtained.

I wonder if mine is not progressing or recognizing that I should have enough stones already because this guy is glitched in the homestead...

[Linked Image]

Or maybe one of these glitches I have caused the games to no longer record or records the quantity of stones I have found (spoiler alert).

[Linked Image]

I killed Loic as he ran away so that quest is now glitched I think and Lawrence was killed too as part of another quest so that one is also bugged.

Last edited by Dragoonlordz; 09/07/14 01:19 AM.
addict
addict
you should be able to beat the game even if you kill everyone

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
Originally Posted by DarkFenix

-list-

1 Starstone from Hiberheim treasure room too.
1 in the Source Temple (buried)

Last edited by Tiaexz; 15/07/14 04:04 PM.
stranger
stranger
There is one on the road in Cyseal near the fields of fire if I remember correctly.

Stats, stats, stats, stats.

Link Copied to Clipboard