Print Thread
S
Suika Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
So I'll first just mention that I am also having the issue descrived here:
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=513686#Post513686

In addition to this, whenever I try to view the Man-at-Arms tab in the skills window on both my main character and on the follower Madora, the screen freezes up but the game continues running. If i switch to a different tab, or close the skills window, the screen begins updating again. I currently have 9/9 skills on my main character and 7/9 on Madora, and I can use all of the skills from the skill bar at the bottom of the screen.

EDIT:

Ok, it seems that this issue is only happening when I try to view ANY skill tab that has a max of 9 available slots. Even if not all 9 are used, it will freeze the screen if I try to view a skill tab that has 9 total slots.

Last edited by Suika; 14/07/14 01:09 AM.
Support
Support

For the Steam version, did you try verifying local files? In the Steam library, right click on Divinity Original Sin and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games. If file size is an issue, any saves not related to the problem can be deleted.

S
Suika Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Raze

For the Steam version, did you try verifying local files? In the Steam library, right click on Divinity Original Sin and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games. If file size is an issue, any saves not related to the problem can be deleted.

Verifying the files appears to have done the trick. I can only imagine they got damaged somehow during one of the many crashes from levelling up. I found that there are new graphics drivers out on my board manufacturer's website. I have also installed those and will be testing whether they fix the level up issue as well. Thanks again!

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard