Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
I've had a bug pop up in a few battles. I have a Shadowblade with the leech trait in melee combat with undead. The undead hit the Shadowblade, and leech triggers. That's normal, I get the 8 HP back. Then another time she gets hit... and I see a row of blue 8's appear above her head, and her health-bar goes back to full. Combat log shows that she has been healed by the Leech trait more than twenty times.

The next turn, this happens again. And then again. Until I move her, she is instantly healing all damage she takes, the moment she is hit.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Yeah this often happens in my game as well. I thought it was intended behavior, though. I just assumed my character bled a lot more in those instances. If it is a bug then fixing it would definitely nerf leech enough that it is no longer overpowered, I would think.

Support
Support

That is due to the design of Leech (healing a set amount regardless of blood volume and being able to absorb your own blood as you are bleeding), though I don't believe that result was intended.

F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Yeah, I can see it triggering once when I'm hit. It's that it randomly starts triggering a huge number of times all at once that I think is a bug. Something just sets it off and I start gaining 160 hp (in increments of 8) every time I am hit, instead of gaining 8.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard