Print Thread
#547733 24/08/14 01:25 PM
D
Delrin Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
A problem started last night in the co-op game I'm playing. It's a local game, a friend and I are playing from the same location. The two characters I control (Fighter and Jahan) are unable to get gold in any fashion. If I sell an item, the transaction goes through as normal, but my gold amount stays at zero. The merchants gold is reduced appropriately but mine doesn't change from zero. If I pick up gold from the ground or a chest/crate, it's gone from the container but I have zero.

My co-op partner has no problems with this, just the 2 characters under my control. The characters are level 10 and thus far I haven't had any issues with the game at all. I've had plenty of proper transactions previously, this just started last night. I'm not sure how long it was going on last night, but certainly far enough where a reload from a previous save may not even be possible.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Support
Support

Do you have gold in a backpack or other container that new gold added is stacking with? It could be in a crate that you picked up without looting, or something.

D
Delrin Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
The problem appears to be solved. Although I'm not exactly sure how, I have a good idea. I tried dumping a bunch of stuff out of my inventory. I was carrying quite a bit but certainly not over my limit. I had 2 chests, some crates, and some other large items. I dumped those out of my inventory and it appeared to fix the issue!

D

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard