first off all, i'm not a native english speaker !
Ok, what is to do, that
run under linux:
- the game must be installed unter windows with all patches.
- start linux.
- get the lastest version of wine from their [url=http://www.winehq.com]site[url].
- install wine-sources: ./configure && make depend && make && su -c "make install"
(i take in the configure-options: --disable-debug --disable-trace --enable-opengl)
- go to the directory where
is installed, for example /dos2/games/Divine Divinity
(/dos2 is my mount-point for a vfat-partition)
- go to the subdirectory called Run
- start the "configtool.exe" with "wine configtool.exe" and make the following options:
- skip test
- start the test
- mount your dvd/cdrom with the game-cd !
with "wine div.exe"
- have fun
I tested this with the german version of
and the 2 latest patches.
-Page comes soon a more explained description of this.
A screenshoot of a running