Print Thread
#556536 06/10/14 11:09 PM
M
mander Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Madora's Journey is a mini-adventure that takes place after the end of the Divinity:Original Sin campaign. Madora awakens in a dark cave without clear memories of how she got there. In order to figure out what's going on, she will have to face new and old evils from her past. Is she paranoid? Crazy? Or is there more to Madora's suspicions than meets the eye...

Emphasis is on story telling and puzzle solving. This is a two player mod, but the player is not unlocked until you progress the story a bit. Like the main game, combat may be difficult initially, but you can often use items and the environment to your advantage...

WARNING 1: May contain some light spoilers for the main game.

Screenies:
http://imgur.com/a/wx9rS

This mod is about 50% done, containing one full dungeon, complete with side quests, journal entries, random books, etc. There is probably 5ish hours of content, depending on how quickly you solve the puzzles.

I am presently looking for a few beta testers before I make the current version public on Steam Workshop.

Also, if you are willing to do some design work and help create content for the rest of the mod, that would greatly accelerate when it is completed. I am a professional developer and am comfortable with the coding portion of the work. I think I've included some pretty cool effects. ;]

old hand
old hand
Looks really nice. I'd be willing to test it out and offer opinions on puzzle and especially on the writing. Sounds like an interesting premise. Send me a message.

Link Copied to Clipboard