Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
So far the tutorials for the editor have been great, except that I still can't find a simple "undo" button that works for general mistakes. There is a button in the editor but it never works when I need to undo a misplaced texture or a botched roofing tile. This results in me having to reload the level every time I make a mistake. What am I doing wrong?

If anyone has a list of basic shortcut commands for the editor that would be helpful too, thanks!

old hand
old hand
Sadly the undo button seems pretty useless when it comes to terraining. As far as I know there's no other ways to undo mistakes. Just one more problem with the editor that hopefully they will address, though maybe their system doesn't play well with undoing stuff for some reason. I mean, a functioning undo is pretty up there in importance for an editor of any kind in my opinion, so there may be a reason why it's not as good as it should be. Or maybe they just got used to the editor and learned how to not make mistakes all the time. They did post some shortcuts in the "Creating Combat" document regarding playtesting stuff (like CTRL+SHIFT+K to kill an enemy I believe), but not sure where else there's a list of more general shortcuts.

Link Copied to Clipboard