Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sicerat Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Ohai!
I'm newbee in scripting, so a lot of things is hard to understand by myself. I have read everything on the forum (and not only) about my issues, but it's not much help.
1)I want to create some mod that is independent from the main game. Yes, presumptuous. Because of this there was (and is) no combat system in my mod, and then i just copy scripts and alignments forder from main game, it doesn't help anyway. What i have to do to create a combat?
2)Are there tutorials about scripting mods which is not dependent from main game? Official documentation and video tutorials is only about dependent.
3) Can i any manner "borrow" a system from main game in other things, for example dialogs? Until now only tried to copy scripts and adapt them, but it isn't work for combat for example ):
Also, if someone has good nature and free time, I will be very happy teacher or just counselor. I'm motivated, honestly.

Last edited by Sicerat; 20/10/14 03:00 AM.

I have nothing to say (-:
Z
apprentice
apprentice
Z
I have actually done a lot of work on this. I have been boiling down the main campaign story and now have a version of it that will build on a fresh game, currently its relatively untested though I did as little as possible to change to change the workings of it. So as far as I am aware it works nearly the same as the main campaign (mostly I changed the number of player requirements to support N players). If you would like to help test what I have and possibly improve/bug fix it, send me a PM so we can figure out a way I can transfer what I have to you.
Here is the almost up to date info of what I have discovered in the main game and should function in my version of the scripts: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=556205#Post556476

Link Copied to Clipboard