Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
D
already finished my second play, mine have 1700 Hp full equip with full set uthrings, are there reach 2000 hp?

Last edited by Dsky Wong; 25/08/14 01:44 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
A measly 1,300 for me. No wonder I get pwned so easily!

J'aime le fromage.
Support
Support

At the end of my game (with an archer) I had 1216 hit points (306 without equipment). I could have boosted it higher, though, since I had 145 unused stat points (none distributed since level 15); my base vitality was 14 (54 including equipment bonuses).

D
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by Raze

At the end of my game (with an archer) I had 1216 hit points (306 without equipment). I could have boosted it higher, though, since I had 145 unused stat points (none distributed since level 15); my base vitality was 14 (54 including equipment bonuses).

OMG raze your equipment really have amazing health bonus boost up, but since our stat vit max on 100 so if you give it to your vit and make it 100 still don't reach 2000 (100 - 54 = 46 X 7 = 322 + 1216 = 1538)

@Vometia : haha not really, 1300 is not bad, my first play is 1400 with dragon wizard set, although when game close to end especially on FOV the enemy have more HP and more tough but it depends how you play it when you face the enemy + how you equip your character with the right item, my experience play with pure mage was really fun + easy because when you have max on fireball and high int it will make only 1 hit for the enemy (not boss,I play on DKS normal difficulty)

the most big damage I received is when face General Stone at ego draconis, I remember he hit me with his skill for 200-300 damage

Last edited by Dsky Wong; 25/08/14 02:42 PM.
Support
Support

I had 3 pieces of armour with Life Line 9, which I could have upgraded to 10 for an extra 180 hit points... but that would only get up to what you had.

D
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by Raze

I had 3 pieces of armour with Life Line 9, which I could have upgraded to 10 for an extra 180 hit points... but that would only get up to what you had.

yeah you right because my vit + full equip is 95 and I have 1 set ulthtrings with life line level 10 each parth + my lion shield have life line 10 too...........my jewerly always have bonus life yeah maybe 1700 is max limit

T
T
just finished the developer cut (upped the difficulty to nightmare sometime during Ego Draconis).

I ended up with 1327 HP, all stat points spent, not much HP boost from the gears I guess~

the first Stone encounter is probably the hardest battle, reloaded several times, had to charm the black ring healers to survive and got him to run away. the second time though is quite easy.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Done! keep on rocking!

lisaa

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard