With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. The team that created Divinity: Original Sin 2, PC Gamer’s Game of the Year 2017 and Metacritic’s top-rated PC game of 2017, is working on new projects and looking for new talents.
We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles and dialogue. To take our player engagement to new and greater heights, we need your help. We want to find passionate, skillful people to join us on our next adventure and are now looking for a VFX Artist for our Saint Petersburg studio.
- Creation of VFX for environment, gameplay, cutscenes, etc
- Creation of textures, materials and shaders
- Design and storyboard VFX
- Implement the VFX in the game while retaining the performance of the game
- Develop the tools together with the Code Department
- Work closely with Artists, Leads, Art Director and other departments
- 3 years of experience as VFX Artist in video game industry
- Ability to draw, paint, model & animate
- Expertise in creating shaders (node-based material editor)
- Ability to independently come up with creative solutions
- Great attention for details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and receive and implement the creative guidance of the Art Director
- Willing to iterate over your work to keep improving the game
Nice to have
- Experience with Houdini, Maya, Substance Designer
- Can do concept drawing and has 2D drawing skills
- Experience with the Xbox One and PS4
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job