With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We are now looking for a talented Audio Programmer for our Quebec City Studio! This is a unique role since we're looking for someone who has a keen interest in audio but can also expand and support different teams in the future.
- Implement audio features inside the gameplay system
- Collaborate with the Audio Team using our proprietary engine audio systems
- Write plugins for Wwise middleware
- Debug and optimize code to hit quality and performance targets
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard
- Work with non-audio teams as the need arises in the future
- Document code features and safeguard company’s assets including source code, artwork, tools, etc.
- Expert in C++
- Strong technical background (Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science)
- Experience with integrating audio middleware APIs
- Experience with Ruby or Python
- Multi threading should be second nature
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Examples of past work
- Able to work with different teams on non-audio tasks when needed
Nice to Haves
- Wwise API knowledge
- Practical experience with a modern ECS framework
- Track record of major contribution to a shipped game
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job