With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We’re now looking for a Technical Animator to work with our Cinematics team in Dublin! This position is open to senior level talent (5+ yrs exp).
- Integrate animations and support animators with integration of their animations into the game
- Develop a new animation gameplay system or customize/update an existing one
- Write some custom scripts in order to make tools for either the Art, Animation or Cinematics department
- Rigging/Skinning of characters, creatures, heads, armors, etc.
- Review and solve assigned bugs and check for new priorities in Jira
- 5 years minimum experience as a Technical Animator or similar role
- Highly proficient in developing new animation gameplay systems in any node-base system like Unreal or Unity
- Skilled in rigging and skinning in Maya, especially facial rigging
- Skilled in scripting in Python and MEL
- Good knowledge of the principles of animation and how to apply them in order to get appealing animation
- Good knowledge of motion capture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge in C#, C++
- Knowledge in Motion Builder, especially working with the Story tool (or equivalent)
- Knowledge in working with video editing software
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job