With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We strive to engage our players on every level with animations that are innovative and fun to watch!
We’re now looking for the freshest and brightest of talents to help us produce the vast amount of gameplay animations we will need. We want you to reinforce our current production with your ambitious spirit. You’re motivated to move mountains and help bring Larian to even greater heights of visual excellence.
- Understand and maintain the animation style of the game
- Meet deadlines and vocalise obstacles and needs to your team lead
- Give and receive peer feedback as part of a team
- Create charming and believable in-game animations -- from the biggest creature to the smallest assets
- Partner with designers in their need to create an emotionally engaging world
- Maintain your own animations through polish and bug fixing
- Minimum 3+ years in game animation
- A demo reel showcasing your animation work
- Proficient with Autodesk Maya
- Understanding of the fundamentals of animation, techniques and acting/staging
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Knowledge of game development processes and limitations
- Able to collaborate in a studio environment and give and receive feedback
- Must already be eligible to work in the country and possess any required documents (visa/permit)
Nice to Haves
- Experience in solving production limitations of character and animation pipelines
- Knowledge of Python and MEL
- Passion for video games
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job