With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. Having great internal tracking / crash reporting tools are one of the most important tools of a developer. This is where you come in.
System Tools Developer
- Extend and maintain our internal data collecting tools. This ranges from logs, performance data and crashes.
- Setup automated build jobs for worldtesters and automated tests.
- Write tools to process, digest and present crash data, test result data, performance data in interactive websites
- Extend and maintain our internal localization and voice recording pipeline management
- Good knowledge of databases/RDBMs. Database optimization and normalization should be second nature.
- Good knowledge of Jenkins
- Good knowledge of scripting languages like Ruby or Python.
- Readiness to experiment with new technologies and software to meet development requirements and limitations.
- Good communication skills in spoken/written English.
- You are a team player and willing to take responsibility.
Nice to have
- Experience in QA in software and tools.
- Experience in a similar position in another game company
- Work within an international Larian Studios team, spread between Belgium, Canada, Ireland, Malaysia and Russia.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full-time contract
- Inheritance of a totally awesome, multidisciplinary and crazy talented team to grow with.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job