With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We strive to engage our players on every level, including with our systems. To increase our player engagement, Larian Studios is looking for Cinematic Artists.
Cinematic Artist - KUALA LUMPUR
- Use proprietary cinematic tools to bring scenes to life
- Craft cutscenes and sequences that emphasize camera motion and character performance
- Manipulate performance capture data to stage scenes
- Understand and maintain the cinematic style of the production title
- Elevate the emotional impact of the narrative through cinematics
- Tap into your cinematic experience to tackle emotional and performance heavy sequences
- College degree with a focus on film, games, animation or comparable years professional
- cinematic experience in games / film
- At least 2 to 4 years cinematic experience in games / film
- Your work has shipped on a game as a cinematic artist (or have equivalent experience)
- Understanding of composition, cameras, lenses, film language, editing, and pacing.
- Keen eye for acting, including posing and timing
- Timeline tools experience - Unity Timeline Editor / Unreal Sequencer / Adobe After Effects / Final Cut Pro
- Autodesk Maya.
- Enthusiasm to learn and improve
- Power User. Quick to learn and master new software
- Collaborative attitude.
- Capable of growing through peer feedback and iteration
- An interest in video games and film
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job