With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles, and dialogue. Our games offer real choices, and deliver real consequences. We’re now looking for the best and brightest to help us engage with our players through powerful and exciting cinematic scenes. Larian now looking for a Lead Cinematic Artist to lead our Cinematics team in Malaysia.
Lead Cinematic Artist
- Lead and guide the local Malaysian Cinematic team
- Use cinematic tools to bring scenes to life
- Take on technically and cinematically difficult scenes from conception to polished
- Craft cutscenes and sequences that emphasize camera motion and character performance
- Mentor and teach cinematic artists how to author engaging cinematics using proprietary tools Provide feedback and help guide future iterations of cinematic tools and pipelines
- Understand, maintain, and teach the cinematic style of the production title
- Elevate the emotional impact of the narrative through cinematics
- Have regular communication with Dublin Cinematics and relay direction to your team.
- 5 years cinematic or animation experience in games / film
- 2 years experience in a lead position
- You have previous shipped one AAA game as a cinematic artist (or have equivalent experience)Understanding of composition, cameras, lenses, film language, editing, and pacing.
- Keen eye for acting, including posing and timing
- Timeline tools experience - Unity Timeline Editor / Unreal Sequencer / Adobe After Effects / Final Cut Pro
- Collaborative attitude. Capable of growing through peer feedback and iteration and providing clear, positive feedback to peers
- An interest in video games, particularly RPGs
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job