With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. The team that created Divinity: Original Sin 2, PC Gamer’s Game of the Year 2017 and Metacritic’s top-rated PC game of 2017, is working on new projects and looking for new talents.
We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles and dialogue. To take our player engagement to new and greater heights, we need your help. We want to find passionate, skillful people to join us on our next adventure and are now looking for a Senior Engine Programmer for our Dublin studio.
Senior Engine Programmer
- Help to maintain, port and extend our proprietary engine on multiple platforms
- Debug and optimize code to hit quality and performance targets
- Show a strong passion for low level coding and a big interest in performance analysis
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard
- Develop well designed software within project schedule to team standards
- Document code features
- Show strong passion for making the highest quality state of the art games
- Communicate in English
- The safeguarding of the company’s assets including source code, art work, tools, technical know-how
- Mentor team members and support the Lead
- Excellent C++ skills (5+ years of professional C++ experience)
- 3+ years in game development
- Strong technical background (Bachelor/Master degree in computer science)
- Good spoken/written English (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Passion for making and playing great games
- Experience with graphics APIs like OpenGL 4 and DirectX 11
- Experience with a wide range of CPU and GPU profiling tools
- Multi threading should be second nature
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job