With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles, and dialogue, and our powerful in-house engine makes that engagement possible. To make the Divinity engine even better, we need your help.
- - Develop and maintain all internal development tools, including our world editor and performance tools.
- - Work together with other departments to implement new engine and editor features.
- - Identify and solve problems in our content creation workflows and pipelines.
- - Actively participate in finding the best solution for new engine and tools features.
- - Design, implement and maintain user interfaces.
- 3 years’ C# and .NET experience.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (WPF, Winforms, Qt, etc.).
- C++ general knowledge.
- Excellent feel for UI and tool design.
- Open-minded, willing to experiment and iterate over a specific feature.
- The ability to analyse workflow and the drive to make improvements where needed.
- The ability to take criticism and be open to discuss issues or requests with end users.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- You are a team player and willing to take responsibility
- Bachelor degree or similar experience
- Please submit examples of your past work
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job