With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles, and dialogue, and we maintain and develop powerful in-house tools with which to build our award-winning games. This is where you come in
- You’ll help maintain and extend the physics engine part of our proprietary development tool, including rigid physics, ragdolls, soft body dynamics, etc.
- Debug and optimize code to hit quality and performance targets.
- Show a strong passion for low level coding and a big interest in performance analysis.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistently high standard.
- Document code features.
- Show strong passion for making the highest quality state-of-the-art games.
- Communicate in English
- Safeguarding the company’s assets, including source code, artwork, tools, and technical know-how
- Understand the implications of running dynamic physics in a networked, high latency environment.
- Excellent C++ skills (4+ years of professional C++ experience).
- 2+ year in game development
- Strong technical background (bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science).
- Extensive knowledge of Linear algebra.
- Good spoken/written English (upper-intermediate or higher).
- Passion for making and playing great games.
- Experience with physics APIs like Bullet or PhysX.
- Experience with a wide range of CPU profiling tools.
- Multi threading should be second nature
- Work within an international Larian Studios team, spread between Belgium, Canada, Ireland and Russia.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full-time contract
- Inheritance of a totally awesome, multidisciplinary and crazy talented team to grow with.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job