With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We’ve built a flexible and ever-changing machine across four studios, and we need your help in making sure that machine runs smoothly and continues to evolve
- Maintain and extend our network backend in our proprietary engine.
- Extend and maintain our network profiling tools.
- Debug and optimize code to hit quality and performance targets.
- Show a strong passion for low-level coding and a major interest in performance analysis.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistently high standard.
- Document code features.
- Show strong passion for making the highest quality state-of-the-art games.
- Communicate in English.
- Safeguard the company’s assets, including source code, artwork, tools, and technical know-how
- Understand the implications of running games in a networked, high latency environment.
- Excellent C++ skills (4+ years of professional C++ experience)
- 2+ year in game development
- Strong technical background (bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science).
- Extensive knowledge of network topology, NAT, UDP, TCP.
- Good spoken/written English (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Passion for making and playing great games
- Experience with network APIs like Raknet.
- Experience with a wide range of network profiling tools
- Multi threading should be second nature
- Work within an international Larian Studios team, spread between Belgium, Canada, Ireland and Russia.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full-time contract
- Inheritance of a totally awesome, multidisciplinary and crazy talented team to grow with.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job