Xbox360 Title Update (European version)
Patch Update: 11 February 2011
A title update for the Xbox 360 version of Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga is now available!
Just log into Xbox Live and you'll be prompted for your update. The update fixes the following:
- Fix: the game no longer freezes during the Sassan summoning scene
- Fix: NPC characters can no longer disappear
- Fix: various cut-scene/dialog issues have been addressed
- Fix: various story and gameplay/balancing issues have been addressed
- Fix: no longer able to start a new game before the character model is loaded in
- Feature: by popular demand, a Nightmare difficulty mode has been added to provide players with the ultimate challenge!
PC version - Patch 2
Patch Update: 23 December 2010
The following features and fixes are included with patch 2:
- An autopatcher has been included which will download the latest patch when available
- You will automatically, of course, also receive patch 1
- The changelog of the patch will appear in the autopatcher but currently includes these:
- Compatibility fixes for various resolutions on TV
- A number of minor fixes
The following features and fixes were included with patch 1:
- Nightmare difficulty mode has been added
- The graphic options have been extended
- A number of balancing changes were included (overpowered enchantments, empty containers)
- The interact button now also takes all items in a container
- Compatibility fixes are present for various graphic cards (black screen problem)
- A system fix was introduced that solves issues like invisible npc's and overpowered enemies
- A number of minor fixes were done
To download the patch for Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga, any version, any language, click the following download link.
(Note that this will NOT work for Steam users!)
Technical Support FAQ
To find a solution to your problem you might want to have a look at our Technical Support FAQ's.
English Technical Support FAQ
German Technical Support FAQ
Larian Studios Forums
One of the key benefits of the forum is that it enables commonly asked questions to be answered once, for the benefit of all. Before posting your question, it is always worth checking to see if it has already been asked - and answered.
Our forum can be accessed at the following link: http://www.larian.com/forums
Game Hints, Cheats and Walkthroughs
Gameplay tips and tricks for Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga can be found in the forums:
Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga - English
Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga - German
Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga - French
If you encounter difficulties installing or running Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga, do not hesitate to contact our technical support department by email or via the official forum.
Before contacting support, we suggest that you first try to install the patch listed and check our technical support forums: http://www.larian.com/forums
Should this not help you, please download and run the following support tool which will create a diagnostic report.
Please send the report.xml generated by the tool to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the following information:
- Name of the game?
- Type of problem? In order to help you most effectively please describe the problem as clearly as possible.
- When does this problem occur?
- Does this problem occur each time?
- It will also help us if you can send a screenshot of the error message.
Official website of Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga