stranger
OP Offline
stranger
does anyone know where to find the 4 pachment scrolls
i v lookjed everywhere

veteran
veteran
Here they are:

1) From the Tribal Waypoint Shrine, head towards the bandit camp, but not far - it's in a chest in the Goblin camp near the fallen log bridging the river.

2) From #1, cross the fallen log and follow the path through the canyon and back up until you get to the stone bridge crossing the canyon. There will be one of Bellegar's shrines up ahead. The parchment is in a chest there.

3) At the entrance to the Bandit camp (but still on the Broken Valley map), look to the left of the building which has/had Christopher in it. There's a chest behind a wooden wall.

4) From the bandit camp, continue past the mine until you find another one of Bellegar's Shrines, the last parchment is in a chest there.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
do they requier the lockpicing skill

veteran
veteran
No.

eze Offline
stranger
stranger
where I have to go to translate them?

eze #411522 25/04/10 12:29 AM
Support
Support

Zixzax the almost wise can translate the 4 parchments; he is outside Maxos temple, at a structure with 3 dragon statues in the middle. You need to talk to Lovis in his tower before the way to Maxos temple will be open.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Raze #411527 25/04/10 05:36 AM
eze Offline
stranger
stranger
thank you for the tip and for the welcome

eze #413035 21/05/10 06:19 PM
stranger
stranger
what is the reward for translating them i got the 3 of them and i am in the fjords so i can 't continiu looking for them

Support
Support

Getting all 4 translated would have given a password to access to a couple teleporters, one near the cave where Naberius the necromancer was, in the initial section of Broken Valley (north of the destroyed chapel), and the other near Lovis' tower. These areas would have given you some possibly ok loot (nothing special) and a skill book. Getting the skill book would have been better, but there are enough skill points in the game that missing one (or a couple) shouldn't be a problem.

Skill Books/Stat Books/Dragon Skill Books Complete

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard