Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Looks like this:

[Linked Image]

It's completely static as well.

Any ideas / workarounds ? Previously I was running on regular and later hotfixed DKS. The drivers are the same (GTX 280, v260.99).

apprentice
apprentice
Having the same problem... furthermore I can't change the resolution anymore. The box where you should be able to select a resolution is just empty. I'm trying to reinstall DKS + Patch without Hotfix now and delete my profile folder once again now. If I have any success with that, I will inform you.

German Game Version, Windows 7 (x64), 9800 GT with Forceware 260.99

Edit: Complete reinstall without hotfix before installing the patch and delete the profile-folder (not the savegames itself) fixed at least this rendering issue for me.

Last edited by NewRaven; 01/12/10 07:54 PM.
old hand
old hand
Could you please run the support tool at http://www.larian.com/dragonknightsaga_support.php and send a report to support@larian.com please ?

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Sure, generated & sent (Message-ID: <4CF6AE09.8080502@ziu.info>).

Btw - contrary to NewRaven's, resolution selection box is not empty, but the resolution is unchangeable. DKS insists on 1440x900 (my native is 1680x1050).

Last edited by msoltyspl; 01/12/10 08:29 PM.
old hand
old hand
And please also check the suggestions made in this thread: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=429974#Post429974

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
It seems the FOV is strange now with my 24" screen (1920*1200 native).

I have Impulse version, before I applied the latest patch, the FOV seemed normal - now, after the patch, with "User interface in desktop resolution" unchecked, the FOV seems stretched - it is visible even in menu, it looks as if I was running different resolution.

When I check the "User interface in desktop resolution", the menus work (although they are weirdly centered and do not cover whole screen), but the game itself is black, cannot see anything.

I have Windows 7 64bit, latest DX, drivers (260.99)..

Everything was normal pre-patch.

I'm also having the 'color scheme has been changed to windows basic' problem - if it's a problem.

Last edited by Paulcz; 03/12/10 08:46 PM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Btw, current patch doesn't help in any way. The screen is still locked at 1440x900 and the rendering looks +/- like in the first post.

If I manually downgrade the version (remove patch.dv2 and copy earlier Divinity2.exe), everything works fine again.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard