Flames of Vengeance: Patch 2
The following features and fixes are included with patch 2:
- An autopatcher has been included which will download the latest patch when available
- You will automatically, of course, also receive patch 1
- The changelog of the patch will appear in the autopatcher but currently includes these:
- Compatibility fixes for various resolutions on TV
- Fix for the physics of the Hall of Echo entrance
- A number of minor fixes
The following features and fixes were included with patch 1:
- Nightmare difficulty mode has been added
- The graphic options have been extended
- A number of balancing changes were included (overpowered enchantments, empty containers)
- The interact button now also takes all items in a container
- Compatibility fixes are present for various graphic cards (black screen problem)
- A system fix was introduced that solves issues like invisible npc's and overpowered enemies
- A number of minor fixes were done
To download the patch for Divinity II - Flames of Vengeance, click the download link:
Technical Support FAQ
To find a solution to your problem you might want to have a look at our Technical Support FAQ's.
English Technical Support FAQ
German Technical Support FAQ
Larian Studios Forums
One of the key benefits of the forum is that it enables commonly asked questions to be answered once, for the benefit of all. Before posting your question, it is always worth checking to see if it has already been asked - and answered!
Our forum can be accessed at the following link: http://www.larian.com/forums
Game Hints, Cheats and Walkthroughs
Gameplay tips and tricks for Divinity II - Flames of Vengenance can be found in the forums:
Divinity II - Flames of Vengenance - German
If you encounter difficulties installing or running Divinity II - Flames of Vengeance, do not hesitate to contact our technical support department by email or via the official forum.
Before contacting support, we suggest that you first try to install the hotfixes / patches listed below and check our technical support forums: http://www.larian.com/forums
Should this not help you, please download and run this following support tool which will create a diagnostic report.
Please send the report.xml generated by the tool to email@example.com together with the following information:
1/ Name of the game?
2/ Type of problem? In order to help you most effectively please describe the problem as clearly as possible.
3/ When does this problem occur?
4/ Does this problem occur each time?
5/ It will also help us if you can send a screenshot of the error message.
Official website of Divinity II - Flames of Vengenance